- What is the symbol for Briggs & Stratton Corporation and on what exchange is its stock listed?
- OTC BGGSQ
For additional information, please visit www.bascoreorganization.com and see the Investor FAQ.
- Who is the Transfer Agent for Briggs & Stratton Corporation?
- EQ Shareowner Services
(f.k.a. Wells Fargo Shareowner Services)
P. O. Box 64374
St. Paul, MN 55164-0874
EQ Shareowner Services
(f.k.a. Wells Fargo Shareowner Services)
1110 Centre Pointe Curve, Suite 101
Mendota Heights, MN 55120
- Is there an 800 Number available for Shareholders?
- Yes. You can reach Briggs & Stratton Shareholder Relations Department, at 1-800-365-2759.
You can reach our Transfer Agent, EQ Shareowner Services (f.k.a. Wells Fargo Shareowner Services), at 1-800-468-9716. This is a voice response unit with an electronic prompt to obtain information about your account. It is necessary to enter your social security number. There is also an option to talk to a representative during regular business hours.
CONTACT CUSTOMER SUPPORT
The Briggs & Stratton customer support team is available to help answer questions you have about your Briggs & Stratton engine or Briggs & Stratton-branded product. Answer Center representatives are available Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m CST.
Connect with someone about your specific product: Engines: (800) 444-7774
Generators & Pressure Washers: (800) 743-4115
Standby Generators: (800) 732-2989
- Can I access my account via the Internet?
- You may access your account information on the Internet at www.shareowneronline.com to view your share balances, change your address, request re-issuance of uncashed checks, receive duplicate 1099s, enroll in the dividend reinvestment plan, sign up for direct deposit of your dividends and more. To sign up and establish a Username and Password, you will need your 10-digit EQ (f.k.a. Wells Fargo) Account Number. To activate your account, go to www.shareowneronline.com and click “First Time Visitor Sign On”, then click “Continue”. Follow the instructions to enroll using the “First Time Sign On” page. Once you have successfully signed up, you will be able to access your account immediately. You will receive written confirmation by mail that your account has been activated for online access. Accounts that are registered in the name of an Investment Club, Corporation, or Partnership will not be allowed online access (Please note: additional access restrictions may apply).
- Can I automatically have my dividends sent to my bank account?
- Yes. As soon as Briggs & Stratton is notified of a new shareholder, an investor package is sent. It includes a direct deposit form with brief explanation of Electronic Funds Transfer. If you decide at a later date that you want your dividends directly deposited, call either 1-800-468-9716 or 1-800-365-2759 for the proper form.
- Who do I call if I do not receive a dividend check?
- Checks for dividends, when declared, are usually issued around January 1, April 1, June 30 and October 1. If you do not receive a dividend check within a reasonable amount of time, please call EQ Shareowner Services (f.k.a. Wells Fargo Shareowner Services), the dividend disburser, at 1-800-468-9716.
- If I have lost my certificates, who do I contact?
- Contact EQ Shareowner Services (f.k.a. Wells Fargo Shareowner Services), at 1-800-468-9716. The normal procedure is to give EQ Shareowner Services (f.k.a. Wells Fargo Shareowner Services) notification in writing. This should be sent to EQ Shareowner Services, P. O. Box 64874, St. Paul, MN 55164-0874. They will provide you with further information and the necessary paperwork to have the certificate replaced.
- Does Briggs & Stratton have a direct purchase plan?
- No. Stock must be purchased and sold through a registered broker.
- Is a Dividend Reinvestment Plan available to shareholders?
- Yes. In order to be eligible to participate, you must be a shareholder of record (the certificates or Direct Registration Account must be registered in your name). As soon as Briggs & Stratton is notified of a new shareholder, an enrollment card and a brochure explaining the plan is mailed to the shareholder. To view the Dividend Reinvestment Plan for Shareholders of Briggs & Stratton click here.